Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Things

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.



1.) I have type-A personality. I have a short fuse; I walk-talk- and drive in fast mode, and want to shoot the ppl in front of me who are going slow. I’m highly competitive, and programmed to succeed at all I do. Because of this “disorder”, I’m predisposed to hypertension, heart disease, and social isolation… fuck that- I don't have time for such nonsense

2.) I have a potty mouth… just a lil

3.) I’m smarter than the average bear

4.) I don’t do phones… I hate them! Need to get in touch with me? Send me a text- b/c chances are, I wont answer your call… and if I don’t respond to your text... well- I just don’t like you

5.) If I didn’t have values… I’d be a stripper

6.) I have a 6 second rule- If upon meeting, I don’t like you within 6 seconds... I won’t like you after, so I won’t waste my time getting to know you better. Never deny a woman’s intuition

7.) Apparently, my eyes say it all

8.) My entire closet ends up on the floor when I’m getting ready to go out

9.) Balance is critical in my life- my brain is an inanimate scale…so things always have to be just so or else I get a lil batty… just a lil

10.) I’m a published author… I wrote a poetry book in college

11.) I need to drink everything…including coffee… through a straw

12.) I rarely drink soda… when I do- I always hiccup after the first sip

13.) I count steps when I walk up/down them. Tell me a place- I’ll tell you how many stairs there are

14.) I hate black ink. I will only write in blue… or purple, pink, red… just not black. I’m a racist writer

15.) I’ve never broken a bone or had a cavity. Although- the pain I’ve been having lately when I drink something cold leads me to believe a foreign body has finally made it’s way into my mouth… chances are, its name is cavity… and I’m not happy with his arrival

16.) I’ve never been to a circus. I’m around clowns everyday… just never under a big red tent

17.) I’ve made one resolution in my life- January 2008 I promised to shield myself from drama and negativity…I lost a lot of ppl in my life- but I no longer have that extra weight on my shoulders… I have enough weight in my thighs to deal with… I don’t need all that added crap from others. So check your baggage at the door.

18.) I’m a true believe in common courtesy

19.) I lose my keys at least once a week… and a part of my mind everyday

20.) Ocean waves, light rain, warm breeze, hot oils, strong hands... some things are just better on my body

21.) I’m a grammar freak… if I had a red pen when I read things… I’d circle half the page and enjoy doing so in the process. I hate people that say alot and not a lot, confuse then and than, HATE HATE HATE when people get they’re, their, and there screwed up. People who TypE LikE ThiS make my blood boil, and I will never ever answer to anyone who calls me Ma, Shorty, Boo… my name is Jennifer, spell it right… say it right, and only then will I respond

22.) Each day I grow older, I become more and more my mother’s daughter

23.) I love to people watch… sometimes I catch myself staring because I’m in disbelief in what I’m seeing. A lot of strange people out there… and I have no shame in staring and giving you a weird look if I catch you in the act

24.) I believe strongly in Karma… it’s a bigger bitch than I’ll ever be

25.) I’m famous… don’t you know who I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment