Thursday, May 8, 2008

1 year ago today



Patricia M. Glover


12/22/49 – 05/08/07




I hold out my hands and breathe in the sky
With my eyes closed tight- memories underlie


Inhaling the impressions embedded in the air,
I draw in your presence as though you are there


Palms to the heavens, while the winds draw still
Your soft scent of musk gently calms my will…


It tickles my nose and engrosses my mind
As your soul travels through me, our hearts intertwine


You're with me, beside me – this I know for sure
Your presence is eternal- it continues to endure


A year ago today with your cold hand in mine
I said my farewells and kissed you goodbye


But gravity was in suspension that very somber night
It coupled our souls together, as yours was taking flight


So for your year anniversary and Mother's day to come
I celebrate your life and the connection that lives on


Happy one year in Heaven Mom, and Happy Mother's Day too
I love you so very much and I'm forever in awe of you




RIP Mom, I miss you terribly

No comments:

Post a Comment