Friday, January 1, 2010

Time


Twenty-Ten. How are we going to characterize the next ten years? Tweens and Teens? Strange!

Anyhow- I'm not one for resolutions. I truly believe if there's something a person wants to change in their life, there's no better time than the present. However, I do like that feeling we all get today- that clean slate spirit that's shared world wide.

2009 was bitter sweet for me. I lost my father in August - three weeks before I got married. So the year surely had its ups and downs. I hope this year brings much health and happiness to my family and friends...and possilbly a new addition to my own family w/ the birth of our first child?!?! Time will tell!!

And speaking of time, I put up this new clock in our office today. New time, New year...and the classic and beautiful Audrey Hepburn to bring it all together. It goes to show that as quickly as time passes by us all- legacies live forever. So here's to a new year, a new decade, and my new clock. May time move as slow as needed, and only as fast as we can keep up with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment